VeriFone VX 520 Terminal plus custom overlay and full device protective cover.
The VX 520 leads the way with unprecedented performance, mission-critical features and more of everything you want in a countertop payment device. More revenue opportunities. Flexible connectivity. Uncompromising security and dependability. All on the proven VX platform.
Spill Covers are flexible overlays, custom fitted to the keys. This custom design covers the entire Vx520 terminal including all around the edges to protect your terminal from germs, liquid spills, dust and dirt.
- Flexible, Transparent, Durable Overlays
- Custom Fitted to the keys
- Fits like a glove: securely covers the entire PIN pad including the keys and screen
- Easy to install and remove
- Protects terminal from germs, liquid spills, dust and dirt
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Ultra-thin high quality polyurethane
- Click HERE for Installation Instructions
- Terminal not included.
Polymer: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Aromatic Polyether (100% Latex Free)
Thickness: 0.0105 Inch
Max Continuous Temp: -60°F to 200°F / -51°C to 93°C
Melt Point Range: 339° F to 379°F / 171°C to 193°C
Modulus 100: 1000 psi / 6.90 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Modulus Break: 7000 psi / 48.26 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Key Attributes: Long Lasting, Tough, Strong, Abrasion resistant, Chemical resistant
The listed product does not contain any substances classified by Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) as Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC, updated January16, 2020).
- This compound is a non-PVC product and contains no plasticizers - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 complies with FDA CFR 177.2600 and 177.1680 for wet and dry food contact applications - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 is listed under NSF Article 61 1 These properties are based on the compound datasheet supplied by the resin manufacturer
The listed product does not contain any compounds currently listed as cancer causing or having reproductive toxicity by the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, also known as California Proposition 65.
Included: Terminal, power supply, 1 roll of paper, overlay, protective cover and phone cord
For quantities over 250+, call for pricing.
- Features: Dual
- EMV Terminal: Europay, MasterCard and Visa Chip Card Terminals
- Condition: New
- Paper Size: 2 1/4" x 85' Thermal
- Warranty: 1 year
- Brand: Verifone
- Connectivity: Dial, IP